Basic specifications AMD Ryzen 3 4300G ✪ What are the specifications of a CPU
Technical specifications of AMD Ryzen 3 4300G and performance testing in benchmarks will help to understand the pros and cons of AMD Ryzen 3 4300G. Find out all key figures of the clock speed and L2/L3 cache and make the right choice. Find out what important nuances to pay attention to:
- What is the best gaming processor;
- Which is better AMD or Intel processors;
- How to compare CPU performance.
Using this tool, you can compare upto 2 CPUs side by side and see how they’re different from each other. Compare your selected CPUs now and find the right one for your PC.
Technical specs ⁕ What is the best CPU for a computer
The general technical information contains basic data on the number of cores and processor threads, as well as on the base clock frequency and turbocharged frequency. Here are the key features affecting performance
We will help you answer the questions:
- How does the number of cores in a processor affect performance?
- In what unit is the processor performance measured, what does it mean?
- How does the processor clock speed affect system performance?
- How do I speed up my Intel processor?
||4x Zen 2
|CPU Cores / Threads:
||4 / 8
|Turbo Frequency (1 Core):
|Turbo Frequency (4 Cores):
CPU generation and family ✪ What is the difference between CPU generations
What is CPU family? Processor family is the collection of all the processors which are built using same technology of manufacturing processes.Processors are grouped into families. Processors within a given family generally have similar feature sets. The generation signifies some of the processor's attributes, such as when it was released, the size of the transistors used, cache type.
We offer you all the information about the generation of a AMD Ryzen 3 4300G CPU, the segment of usage (computer, server or mobile type), the preceding model of a CPU, and its successor. Also consider the following:
- Is the higher generation the better on a CPU?
- Is CPU generation important?
- What is the current CPU processor`s generation?
- What is a CPU family?
Each processor name has a brand, brand modifier, generation, SKU, and product line. Once you know what each of those mean, you can identify if you need to buy AMD Ryzen 3 4300G.
||AMD Ryzen 3 4300G
||AMD Ryzen 3
||AMD Ryzen 4000G
||Desktop / Server
iGPU ⁕ What is the fastest iGPU?
What are the best CPUs with integrated graphics (iGPU) like AMD Ryzen 3 4300G? And how do those iGPUs perform compared to discreet Graphics Cards? Let's find out! Pay attention to the following:
- What is the strongest iGPU for gaming right now?
- Is it better to have a CPU with integrated graphics?
- Are CPUs with integrated graphics good for gaming?
- What is the most powerful iGPU?
Find out which is the most powerful integrated graphics in your laptop.
||AMD Radeon 6 Graphics (Renoir)
|Max. GPU Memory:
Hardware codec support ⁜ Hardware Codec Capabilities
A codec is a hardware - or software-based process that compresses and decompresses large amounts of data. Find out which codecs the processor works with. Pay attention to the following nuances as well:
- How to check a video codec;
- What a codec is;
- What is video coding;
- How video codecs work.
Codecs, simply put, are methods of encoding and decoding digital data, particularly compressed data. Find out what codecs your processor AMD Ryzen 3 4300G supports.
|h265 / HEVC (8 bit):
||Decode / Encode
|h265 / HEVC (10 bit):
||Decode / Encode
||Decode / Encode
||Decode / Encode
||Decode / Encode
||Decode / Encode
||Decode / Encode
Memory Specifications ◕ Understanding CPU limitations with memory
When looking at maximum memory speed supported for a specific motherboard or system, one thing that many people forget to take into account is the CPU. With modern CPUs the memory controller is built directly into the CPU itself, which means different types of CPUs may support different speeds of memory. Most CPUs have quite a lot of memory in the form of cache. It can be many Megabytes, all on-chip. Which memory does AMD Ryzen 3 4300G support? Our comparison service will help you understand. CPU memory is important so do not forget to check the amount of memory in the processor. Think about the following as well:
- Does CPU have memory?
- How does CPU access memory?
- How important is CPU in terms of memory?
- What type of memory directly communicates with the CPU?
- How to clear CPU memory?
- What is a good CPU memory?
Also you might neeed a cpu memory cleaner, so take care about that. And it is impossible not to find out how compatible the selected RAM is with your processor!
||3.0 x 12
Thermal Management (TDP) ✪ What Is TDP? A Basic Definition
You might have seen letters TDP when buying a new CPU AMD Ryzen 3 4300G. The thermal design power (TDP), sometimes called thermal design point, is the maximum amount of heat generated by a computer chip or component (often a CPU). TDP shows which cooling system is necessary for a AMD Ryzen 3 4300G CPU. Don't overlook the following:
- What does TDP mean for the processor?
- Is higher TDP better or worse?
- What is the TDP setting?
Once you understand what the TDP of the processor affects, you will buy the right cooler too.
Additional specifications ◕ What are the specifications of a CPU
The specifications AMD Ryzen 3 4300G contain the following information:
- chip manufacturing process data (in nanometers);
- L2/L3 cache information;
- processor core architecture and ISA extension information.
Learn all about the CPU. There are many features and functions of the CPU in your computer, so choose correctly. Be sure to also check the following:
- What are the main functions of a CPU?
- What is a CPU and what does it do?
- What is the best processor for your computer?
- What types of processors are there?
If you know how CPU work it would be easier to choose one.
|Instruction set (ISA):
||x86-64 (64 bit)
||SSE4a, SSE4.1, SSE4.2, AVX2, FMA3
||Renoir (Zen 2)
V-Ray CPU-Render & CPU + GPU Scores (Updated Results)
V-RayBenchmark is a free standalone application for testing the rendering speed of your system. It is simple, fast and includes Benchmark includes two test scenes: one for V-Ray and one for the GPU V-Ray, depending on which rendering engine you want to measure. The free V-Ray Benchmark app allows you to test the rendering power of your hardware. But you can also just use our top of the fastest and most powerful processors based on benchmarks. We've compiled the Vray benchmark results for you in one table. We'll also take a look at the following:
- Which is better for V-Ray rendering - CPU or GPU?
- Is the GPU faster for V-Ray than the CPU?
- Is V-Ray rendering faster on the GPU?
- Is rendering on the CPU better than on the GPU?
V-Ray and the V-Ray GPU are the two V-Ray rendering engines. Keep the nuance in mind and there will be no questions left.
Cinebench R20 (Single-Core) ✪ Best CPU: Our top rated processors | Trusted Reviews
A processor (CPU) is literally the brain of a computer, determining how quickly it can run programs, execute commands, process data, and, well, “think.” On our site, we've sorted for you all the computer processors from best to worst according to the Cinebench R20 (Single-Core) benchmark results. After all, choosing a processor can be tricky, and you need to find the answer to a number of questions:
- Which processors are the best?
- Is this a good time to buy a new processor?
- Why do processors need more cores?
To avoid the hassle, just find out which processor is the best of all the PC processors and win the competition of the strongest processors. A list of desktop PC processors, from best to worst, single and multi-core, is at your disposal.
Cinebench R15 (Single-Core) (▽) How to Choose a CPU | Digital Trends
The list of the best processors for budget gaming desktops will help you decide on your choice. Compare the performance of the different models in our ranking, especially if you need a processor for your gaming PC and have a limited budget. Use our Cinebench R15 benchmark to see if your processor can handle today's powerful games. Also find out the following:
- What's the most powerful gaming processor right now?
- Do I need a powerful processor for gaming?
- What is the fastest processor for gaming?
- What makes a good processor for gaming?
Buying the right processor for computer games is quite difficult. But our ranking of the best CPUs will help with the task.
iGPU - FP32 Performance ⫘ Which processor is best for low budget gaming
The best processor for programming with high performance will be easy to find. The rating of computer processors is at your disposal. compiled taking into account price and performance. It is necessary to pay attention to the following:
- Which processor is best for gaming and productivity?
- Which CPU is fastest for gaming?
- What is the best CPU for gaming and editing?
- What is the most powerful gaming CPU?
The best single-core or multi-core processor with good performance will always be at your disposal. Use our top to buy a good new processor.
Geekbench 5, 64bit (Single-Core) ※ Best cheap processors: get the fastest clock speeds
To find the best processor, look not only at price, but also at performance. Newer models won't necessarily work for you because the general processor hierarchy doesn't address your specific needs. It is better to pay attention to our rating and take into account additional subtleties.
- What is the best laptop processor for gaming?
- What is a good budget CPU for gaming?
- What is the best chip for gaming?
Whether you need the best single-core processor or the most powerful chip for cs:go, you will be satisfied with your purchase.
Geekbench 5, 64bit (Multi-Core) ✪ Best CPU for CS:GO
Are you looking for the best processor for gaming to boost your PC's performance? Here are Intel and AMD processor rankings based on Geekbench benchmark results. Choose the right one and consider additional nuances:
- Which is the best processor for laptop?
- What processor is best for gaming?
- Which is the No 1 processor for gaming?
The processor is like the brain of your computer, and without it, you're left with a very expensive box of bolts. Discover the best CPUs for your computer for a pleasant gaming experience.